1. How do you like your coffee?
Chocolate-covered espresso beans! I don't actually drink coffee unless I have a migraine and there is no available tea.
2. How do you like your tea?
Usually hot without any additives. Sometimes, though, I love a good masala chai, with all the sugar and the spices and the milk (or coconut milk).
3. What's your favorite late night beverage?
Depends on how I'm feeling. If I've got a migraine, I can drink strong black tea all day and still pass out at bedtime. Usually, though, I try to keep caffeine levels light at night, so I'll stick with herbal tea (maybe something orange-flavored), cocoa, or relatively low-caffeine twig tea. In warmer weather, I often prefer fruit juice or plain water.
4. If you could only drink one thing for the next week, what would it be?
This week it's tea, either black or oolong. Another week, it could be different.
5. If you were on vacation, what would be the first thing you'd drink to celebrate?
That depends: where is this vacation, and do they have any special drinks there?